Speed Mentoring: Practical tips for entrepreneurs
“It is fun, beware it may change your perspective”
We’re inviting you to step away from the hamster wheel of the daily grind and expand your skills and knowledge with this month’s mentors. They’ll share their insights, frameworks and tricks. The conversations for the Speed Mentoring event will focus on practical yet critical aspects of business.
This month’s topics include:
These are skills that are always useful to have under your belt.
- Whether you are flying solo?
- Running with a pack? or
- Reporting to a boss?
Wed 20th June 2018 Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
$30 for Adults
$25.50 for MFG Business Members or Students
Book Tickets : Access to an evening of networking and mentoring – Light catering and soft drinks – coffee and Tea.
Automatic entry to go into a draw to win a free ticket to our next networking event.
• On the night bring your business card to go into a draw to win “Emergent”, Stephen Scott Johnson latest book.
• Free transformative listening thinking session with Candice Smith – The Thinking Field.
• SEO audit and website evaluation package valued at $300. – Ostii Ananda – Flowji
• 2-hour session with Brendan Norris – Norris & Co.
• An hour with Megan Davis of Spendlove and Lamb to do a mini-narrative strategy for your brand or cause.
5:45pm – 6:15pm: Registration and casual networking
6:30pm (sharp) – 7:00pm: Speed networking
7:00pm – 8:15pm: Conversations with mentors
Donkey Wheel House
The Difference Incubator TDi
673 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Why Join Our Speed Networking Event?
What is Speed Mentoring? What Is In It For Me?
How do these events work?
- Casual networking (15 mins)
- Introduction to the process and the Mentors
- Speed Networking (20-30 mins) make new connections – each conversation will be five minutes, and you’ll have two minutes to speak and two minutes to listen
- Don’t worry we’ll keep track of the time and let you know when it is time to change
- Conversations with each Mentor is between 10-15 mins and then the mentor will move to another group and open the discussion – with a set topic
- Casual Networking continues
- Connections happen post the event