October 20 & 21
Group size: 10 participants Max.
“The quality of every thing we do depends on the quality of the thinking we do first. The quality of our thinking depends on the way we treat each other while we are thinking”.
Equip yourself with the skills to transform interactions and generate superb connection, thinking, and action over a two-day intensive workshop.
You will learn how to practically create thinking environments, by applying Nancy Kline’s research, spanning over 30 years.
Some of the outcomes you can expect from attending The Thinking Environment Foundation Course
- A structure to generate better ideas, solutions and decisions
- Make diversity, inclusion, collaboration and creativity a reality
- Have greater quality and productive working relationships
- Create an environment where people feel valued and as a result will do their best work
One of the trainings with the best ROI I have ever attended. Easy to implement and immdeiate results.
Egon Zehnder – Consultant
The results from some clients
- A saving of 62% of meeting time
- A creative agency improved its industry ranking by 32% in four months
- A pharmaceutical company achieved a 44% reduction in their decision-making costs
- A Research team saved a month’s work of in a 30-minute discussion.
Your accredited facilitators
Candice Smith – The Thinking Field
Candice thrives on shifting the quality of human interaction and creating new stories for the future of work, people and planet.
She was trained by the founder of the Thinking Environment methodology, Nancy Kline and is a Time To Think Faculty member. She works with a range of organisations and individuals in contexts of societal change and transformation, and her organisational experience spans over two decades.
Vanessa Porter – All Of You
Vanessa’s passion is helping clients carve out the time and space to focus on what really matters to them, their people and their stakeholders.
She is an accredited Time To Think Facilitator and a member of the international Collegiate. Prior to establishing her own business, Vanessa held senior executive roles for major global companies, across industries and markets.
These include McDonald’s, Disney Stores (UK), Staging Connections, National Rugby League, and the Australian Retailers Association. Her focus has been cultivating positive workplace cultures and developing talent.
Corporate $1,875 plus gst
Non-Corporate $1,475 plus gst
Secure your spot
email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration form and the brochure