Good facilitators are worth their Salt
When was the last time you were in a room with an incredible facilitator?
Think about it.
It is rare to see someone facilitate a group well.
Without realising it, as changemakers and leaders, you often find yourself facilitating meetings, processes, activities and teams. Are you the fabulous facilitator you want to be?
Do you get the results you want? Is there room for improvement? Do any of these apply to you?
- You want to lead a team to achieve their purpose
- You want to facilitate more effectively
- You want to understand group dynamics
- You want to be a better member of a group, yourself
- You want to build collaborative teams
- You have never had formal facilitation training
If so, it is time to book into The Art Of Facilitation programme. It is a practical, experiential course where you will develop the skills and ability to facilitate any group to meet its purpose.
This experiential programme will introduce you to attitudes, develop your personal qualities and give you a presence that distinguishes a person-centred facilitator, grounded in place, space and grace.
You will be coached and receive feedback from programme leaders and the other group members as you facilitate the group.
Over the five day course, you will learn
- to understand group development cycles and the role of the facilitator
- to clarify, identify and create a group purpose
- to build a safe and empowering group culture
- the whole personhood approach and, be present to yourself, others and the group
- to practice a range of interventions, processes and techniques
- to be comfortable with a wide range of behaviours
- to effectively handle conflict for the development and benefit of the group
- to recognise and work with different energy levels in yourself, others, and the group
The nuts and bolts – each day there will be
- Topics to study and discuss
- Sessions to facilitate
- “In the Moment” coaching
- Self, peer and programme leader assessment
- Experiential challenges, and
- Homework which will include core readings and preparation for your facilitation sessions
The practical details
By the end of it you will have developed your confidence and facilitation skill set to be truly effective and impactful.
The programme will run from
Day one: 10 am to 5 pm,
Days two- four 9 am to 5 pm, and
Day five: 9 am to 4 pm.
Your investment for everything is only $2510+gst, which will pay for itself many times over.
This includes refreshments, a copy of the Art of Facilitation and a comprehensive programme manual. Credit cards are accepted.
Book your place risk free with the 100% money back guarantee
You can book your places with complete peace of mind knowing that they will take all the risk. That’s right, book your place now, attend the programme and for any reason, you are not satisfied, simply contact one of the Programme Leaders at the end of day one and you will be given a full refund. No risk, no fuss and no hard feelings. Is that fair?
Three easy ways to book your place
- Simply call +61 481 296 728 and to reserve your place by phone or discuss any queries you have
- You can email your booking to email@example.com
- You can go to our website and register online
You will receive full details, a tax invoice and confirmation of your booking by email.
There are limited places so book your now to avoid disappointment. Simone, Laurel and Akasadaka look forward to meeting you in person and sharing the experiential learning with you.
If you decide to book your places within the next five days (ends 9/2/2017), you will receive the following bonuses.
• Early bird discount extension (saving $250)
• You can bring a colleague or a friend for 1/2 price (saving $1255)
Still thinking about it? Read comments from past participants
“The programme made it possible to go on a very special journey with a group of colleagues and come out not only achieving our purpose, but gaining some powerful insight about each other and ourselves” Ryan DeBruyn, Visa Business Banking Consultant
“It’s hard to completely capture the magic that happens at Zenergy in words. Apart from providing a comprehensive and dynamic set of skills that can be put into practice on a personal and organisational level, Zenergy goes above and beyond the ordinary.” Sina Saffari
What I found valuable was seeing conflict as an opportunity to move the group forward, the focus on purpose and culture, and the importance of checking in.”Sarah Finlay, Auckland Council
“The passion, committment, intent and purpose bringing experience, focus and momentum to the workshop whilst capturing (intuiting, thinking, feeling etc.) and promoting the potential energy and richness within the group. this created a warm, challenging and life changing learning and experience. Most powerful course I’ve ever participated in.” Ross Campion, QuestCoach, London
Read the book –
The Art of Facilitation by Dale Hunter
Register for one of the remaining available places.
The Art of Facilitation is the first stage of the Zenergy Diploma of Facilitation.